Terms & conditions

Off Roads Travel is a trade name of Roaderch. Roaderch is the legal name of the company based in the Netherlands.

Roaderch merely functions as a commercial agent for the partner Tour Off Roads Travel and NEY ECO Adventures. Roaderch is only the intermediary between the Travelers and the Tour Operators. Roaderch provides a website where Tour Operators can benefit from an additional marketing strategy. Roaderch does not operate the Tours itself and does not take any responsibility for the events that take place during the Tours offered by the partner Tour Operators. Roaderch's responsibility is limited to being the intermediary between the Travelers and the Tour Operators.

When you book a Tour through Off Roads Travel you agree that Roaderch is not responsible or liable for the events that occur during the Tours.

Roaderch strictly protects customer data and does not share the data with third parties. Roaderch only shares the relevant customer information with the relevant Tour Operator.


Bookings of the Off Roads Travel Tours are handled by Roaderch and act as an intermediary for bookings. Travelers contact Off Roads Travel (and therefore Roaderch) directly about a booking. Roaderch is responsible for confirming the booking and availability of the Tour through the Tour Operator. The Travel Organizer is responsible for providing all relevant information about the Tour to Roaderch so that the Travelers can be accurately informed.

The booking is fully confirmed when the Tour Operator confirms the availability of the Tour and the Traveler has made the 30% deposit to Roaderch. Once availability and payment have been confirmed by Roaderch, the Traveler will receive a confirmation email with a summary of the confirmed booking. Roaderch is then responsible for informing the Tour Operator of the Traveller's confirmation and arrival.


Travelers pay 30% of the total price directly to Roaderch as an advance to confirm the booking. The remaining 70% must be paid on site directly to the Tour Operator (unless another method has been agreed with the Tour Operator).

Bank charges

Some banks and credit card companies charge fees for international transactions or, if your bank account is not in the correct currency, conversion fees. If your bank does this, the amount on your bank statement may differ from the actual booking fee presented on Roaderch's website. Roaderch is not responsible for these payments. If you have any questions about these charges applied by your bank, please contact your bank.

Travel to your destination

Arriving at the Tour location is the sole responsibility of the Traveller. All Travelers are responsible for ensuring that their travel documents, visas, entrance fees, taxes, etc. are up to date. Please note that if these are not completed as required by local government authorities, countries may refuse you entry into the country. In this case, Roaderch and Off Roads Travel do not bear any responsibility for your refusal to enter the country of destination.


Roaderch is not responsible for any health implications arising during the journey. Travelers are responsible for ensuring that their insurance is covered in the destination country (Brazil).

Cancellations & Refunds

If the Traveler is unable to attend the Trip, they have the right to cancel the booking. If the cancellation occurs 2 (two) weeks before the start date of the Tour, the Travelers have the right to get their advance back. The deposit will only be fully refunded if no prepayments (such as accommodation) have been made by the Tour Operator. If such prepayments have been made, the amount of the prepayment will be deducted from the deposit and the remaining amount will be refunded to the Traveller.

If the booking is canceled at a time less than 2 (two) weeks before the start date of the Trip, Travelers are not entitled to a refund of their advance payment.


All material and content on the website, including, but not limited to, images, text, audio clips and video clips, are protected by intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property"). The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Roaderch or other parties who have licensed the right to use their Intellectual Property or the right to market their products and/or services. If you wish to post, upload or publish any of the content on the website, please contact us to obtain these rights. All content that the traveler creates during the tours and shares with the tour operator may be used without references on the website and social media channels. Roaderch now owns these image rights and can use the content whenever and wherever it wants.