WHAT TO BRING WHEN GOING TO THE AMAZON?
JUNGLE GEAR & RAINFOREST CLOTHING
- Good shoes to walk through the jungle (waterproof recommended)
- Quick drying shirts and shorts
- Flip-flops (for in the camp)
- At least one long-sleeve shirt and pair of long shorts recommended when hiking through the forest
- Binoculars to observe all the animals
- Personal medication (such as anti malaria pills)
- Personal water bottle(s)
- Daypack for hiking
- Sun lotion
- Rain poncho and other rain gear (especially in rain season)
- Good camera to make pictures of the wildlife
- Hat or cap against the rain and sun (also good against flying insects)
- Strong insect repellent
- Portable charger
- Sweater for when the temperature decreases at night
- Explorative mind
For more information you can read our blog!
WHAT TO BRING?
Unfortunality, knowing what to pack to the rainforest can be difficult. That's why we want to help you with our experience so we made you a jungle gear packing list.
OFF ROADS TRAVEL
Jungle packing blog