Frequently Asked Questions
- How to book?
We require a 30% deposit to hold your reservation that can be made with any major payment provider or credit card. when we have received your payment we will send a confirmation email with the tour details. The rest of the amount can be paid on arrival at the location. Cancel your trip more than two weeks in advance? Then we guarantee to refund the full amount.
- Availability & Departure Info
All our tours start and end in Manaus. The journey to our Rio Urubu lodge is approximately 4.5 hours by bus and boat.
We organize tours every day without fixed departure dates. We adapt to your schedule, not ours!
- Group Sizes
We organize authentic tours for small groups as well as for solo travelers. Small groups and solo travelers can share excursions but the accommodations are always private. The total groups will never consist of more than 6 people in order to maintain the ultimate and personal experience.
- What is included in the price?
All prices include
Transport from and to hotel / airport / different location
Experienced local jungle guides
All breakfeast / lunch / dinner
Activities in de jungle
Articles & Blogs
- How do I get to Manaus in the Amazon?
- What is the best time to visit the Amazon?
- What do I need to pack for my trip to the Amazon jungle?
- What can I see in Manaus, the capital of the state Amazonia?
- Which activities can I do in the Amazon?
- What animals am I able to see suring my trip through the Amazon?